Your Kylook address book is stored in:
* the devices you use to synchronize your address book with
* Kylook Servers (These are secure dedicate servers).
Servers are located in modern and safe facilities in Germany
We know how important your personal data and address book is, so all our data is stored in redundant serves which are geographically separated from each other for you security.
Address book backup
Kylook automatically backup your contacts so you don’t lose a contact again. See more here
Restore deleted contacts
Delete a contact by mistake? Any deleted contact can be restored and synced to all your devices. Click here to see a short video tutorial.
For any question don’t hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* Video about the Kcode:
* Video examples – how to use the Kcode:
* How to use your Kcode on your email signature:
* Video – How to sync Gmail & Yahoo:.
* How to – QR code on business card
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!