Synchronisation or Sync: Data synchronization refers to the idea of keeping multiple copies of a dataset in coherence with one another, or to maintain data integrity.
Regarding your contacts: sync means that, if you modify or add a contact in any device, the contact will be updated automatically (synced) in all your other devices and accounts. You will have the same contact data everywhere.
Kylook is the online address book management tool that keeps your address book always up-to-date accross different devices and email accounts!
Your Kylook address book can be synchronized with:
* your laptop (PC & Mac),
* email accounts such as Gmail, Yahoo
* etc ….
Your address book accross all your devices and accounts will be always up-to-date, thanks to the automatic synchronization service between our Kylook servers and your devices.
Protect your Privacy
Almost every APP on your device CAN read the “Standard” Android Contact List.
Protect your privacy
For important contacts, those you want to protect from thefts, we recommend you not to sync these contacts with the Standard Device Address Book. Your contact list will be safer if you keep these only in your Kylook APP!
Download the APP here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!