QR means “Quick Response”. A QR code is like a barcode but in two dimensions, which is also known as BIDI code (bi-dimensional) or 2D-matrix-code.
Kylook uses the advantages of the QR code to give you the ability to pass your selected contact details safely to friends or business partners in a fast and efficient way. In the same way you can read QR codes from other people and store their contact data directly in your Address book,, and this without to write anything.
See more about QR codes here >> http://www.kylook.com/en/qr_code
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* Video examples – how to use the Kcode:
.* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to use my QR code on business cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!