Kcodes serve as an access key to your Business Card.
When you register with Kylook you get an automatically generated Kcode completely free.
However you can get a personalized Kcode for just 2€ (2,69€ at the APP Store) . This is a one off cost.
The advantages are:
* Easier to remember and to spell
* Easier to pass to other people
* Totally personalized and meaningful to you
A Kcode is also the access key to your Business Card
A e-Business Card will looks like that :
* “ANA” to share your private phone and email address with your friends
* “ANAWORK” to share your business details (e.g. telephone, email, phone, company name…) with your colleagues.
Add a personal touch to your e-Business Card!
It is very easy! Click here to see how you can customize your e-Business Card!
Share Contact Groups with others & Set Permissions
Define the permission access and keep control of your contacts. For each group, you can define who can edit, synchronize and share.
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* Video about the Kcode:
* Video examples – how to use the Kcode:
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!