Your privacy is extremely important for us which is why we comply with all the strict German data protection laws. Your data belongs 100% to you. We do not pass on, sell or rent to third party companies.
Your Data is encrypted and secure.
When you login to Kylook you will be in a secure environment >> https://my.kylook.com/mycontacts.The data transfer during the address book Sync is also encrypted and secure.
Why does Kylook encrypt my data?
* The data being transmitted over the Internet needs confidentiality. In other words, people do not want their personal information to be exposed over the Internet.
* The data needs to remain integral, which means that once data have been sent, a hacker sitting in the middle cannot change or see your private information.
Click here to check the Kylook web site “web safe” level
For any question don’t hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Video about the Kcode:
* Video examples – how to use the Kcode:
* How to use your Kcode on your email signature:
* How to – QR code on business card
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!