What is the Heartbleed Bug?
Heartbleed is a security vulnerability (not a virus!) in OpenSSL software that lets a hacker access the memory of data servers. That means a user’s sensitive personal data, like usernames, passwords or credit card information, are potentially at risk of being intercepted. More than 500,000 Web sites could be affected.
Don’t worry, the Kylook Web site and your Data are Safe!
If you want to test Kylook or another Web site see here:
If you need to read more details about the HEARTBLEED BUG please visit the site:
Protect your Privacy
Almost every APP on your device CAN read the “Standard” Android Contact List.
Protect your privacy
For important contacts, those you want to protect from thefts, we recommend you not to sync these contacts with the Standard Device Address Book. Your contact list will be safer if you keep these only in your Kylook APP!
Download the APP here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!