Important: the email address you used to register need to be a valid one, that is needed in case you forget your password or Kcode.
You can modify your email address using your Kylook App (Smartphone & Tablets) or the Kylook web.
To modify your email address using the Kylook web, just follow these steps:
1. Log in to Kylook web and click on “Profile / My data …”
2. Click on the email you would like to change and write the new one
3. You can modify also the Type
4. Click on the icon (+) in case you would like to add a new email address
5. Click on the Icon (-) in case you would like to delete an email address
6. Click on save
Change the primary email address
1. In the Menu “Profile / Settings” you can define the eMail address Kylook should use to contact you, e.g. in case you forget your Password or Kcode.
2. You can also click on the “email” icon, which is displayed beside the primary email.
3. select the new primary email address. Important: two Kylook accounts can not use the same primary email address at the same time!.
A confirmation e-mail will be sent. Please open this e-mail and click on the link to confirm your new primary e-mail address
After that you will need to refresh (re-load) the website in order to see the changes.
Protect your Privacy
Almost every APP on your device CAN read the “Standard” Android Contact List.
Protect your privacy
For important contacts, those you want to protect from thefts, we recommend you not to sync these contacts with the Standard Device Address Book. Your contact list will be safer if you keep these only in your Kylook APP!
Download the APP here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!