Here you find information about how to:
* update your own address data (e-Business Card), and
* use Kcodes to share your address data (e-Business Card) and how to set your privacy.
With Kylook you can define which of your address data will be
* Public, visible for all people
* Contact, only for your contacts (on request) or
* Private (only you can see it).
See here more information how you can set your data and privacy with your Kcode in Kylook:
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* Video about the Kcode:
* Video examples – how to use the Kcode:
* How to use my QR code on business cards
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
.* How to select groups to be synchronized
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!