You can select groups to be synced with Outlook
This feature requires the Kylook Add-In for Outlook version: 2.42 or newer
How to select groups to be synced with Outlook
From your Kylook Web Address Book
You can log in to your Kylook Web Address Book using your browser (from your PC or Mac). You will see the devices and accounts (Gmail, Yahoo) which are synced with your address book.
In the tab “Sync with” you can select the groups to be synced with each device and/or account. Just follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Kylook Web Address Book (www.kylook.com) and click on the tab “Sync with“
2. Select the device you want to select the groups to sync with.
3. Click on the tab “Sync setup“
4. Select the Groups to be synced with Outlook
Contacts of selected groups will be synced with Outlook.
In case you deselect groups: contacts will be deleted from Outlook.
These contacts will remain in your Kylook Web Address Book. If you need the contacts again, you just need to select the group and all contacts will be synced back to Outlook.
Remark: only contacts will be synced.
Save your changes. When ready, Kylook will sync contacts included in the selected groups and contacts not assigned to any groups.
* Contacts included in selected groups will be synced. Kylook is a bidirectional synchronization, which means: any change, wherever done, will be propagated to all devices and accounts you are syncing with your Kylook Address Book.
* What happen if at the same time a contact is in a selected (to be synced) and in a not selected group?
In this case the contact will be synced. The command “sync this contact” has the highest priority. If you don’t want to sync a contact, you just need to assign the contact to any deselect (no syncing) group and make sure that this contact is not assigned to any syncing group.
* Contacts included only in deselected groups will be deleted from Outlook. But don’t worry; these contacts will remain in your Kylook web address book. If you need the group again, you just need to select the group (to be synced) and all contacts will come back to Outlook.
* Contacts NOT assigned to any group will be synced.
* You can change the sync settings (between sync or don’t sync) at any time.
* You can also select groups to be synced with any Gmail and Yahoo account, Click here and see how to do that
* You can also select groups to be synced with smartphones and tables, Click here and see how to do that
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!