If you are already syncing your Phone / Tablet Address Book with a Gmail account and this Gmail account with your Kylook Web Address Book, then the picture looks like that:
If you use the Kylook-App nutzen, then the picture will looks like that:
The question is: what is the advantage of using the Kylook-App?
Kylook is much more than only a sync tool.
Important: we speak about CONTACTs sync. You can keep the emails as it is now.
The Kylook-App offer you these advantages:
- Contacts will be synced every minute. Kylook will update your Kylook Web Address Books (also your backup) if you modify, add or delete a contact. The changes will immediately be synced to other Gmail / Yahoo accounts.
- When you add a new contact on your Android device, you do not need to take care in which Android contact list. Whether in a Yahoo, Gmail account or directly in the local (telephone) contact list, Kylook will synchronize the contact correctly.
- The QR-Code: an easy and fast way to pass on your contact data to others. You can select the data to be shared.
- Scan QR-Codes and transfer the contact data directly in to your address book.
- Sie können weitere Kylook-Anwender im Globalen Kylook-Adressbuch suchen.
- Just type a Kcode, Kylook will copy the entire contact data in your contact list including the contact photo, e.g ANAWORK, try that, you will see how easy it is.
- Send a contact request and your business card to others
- See incoming Contact requests and business cards. You can accept or decline.
- Manage your contact groups
- Wenn Sie einen neuen Kontakt in Ihrem Android-Gerät einfügen, brauchen Sie nicht überlegen in welchen Adressbuch der Kontakt eingefügt wird. Egal ob in einem Gmail-Konto (Gmail_1, Gmail_2, ….) oder direkt im Lokalen (Telefon) Adressbuch, Kylook würde den Kontakt richtig synchronisieren.
- Falls Sie von iPhone zu Android wechseln (oder umgekehrt) würden Sie die gleiche Kylook Benutzeroberfläche nutzen
* For each device you can select different groups to be synced with the “standard” device contact list.
* Protect your Privacy: almost every APP on your device CAN read the “Standard” Android Contact List!
This is an effective way to protect your privacy and to save memory space on your devices. Click here and see how
Download the APP here
Share Contact Groups with others & Set Permissions
Define the permission access and keep control of your contacts. For each group, you can define who can edit, synchronize and share.
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
.* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!