You can download the plugin from https://my.kylook.com/en/download. For that you need first to login.
In this file you will find how to install and use the Add-In
If you get communication issues and you are using Proxy with authentication: Please ask your Network administrator to open (enable) one of these Proxy ports:
* 5224 (from Kylook version 2.41)
* 5225 (from Kylook version 2.41)
IMPORTANT: If you would like to add more than one Outlook device and you are using another sync service, like Windows live, you will get a sync loop issue; that will overload your bandwidth. Read more here. If that is the case, please add only one Outlook device to your Kylook account and avoid the sync loop.
* Kylook don’t support the Outlook group sync. That will be implemented in the next months
* Kylook will sync contacts included in the Outlook folder “Contacts“, but not the Sub-folders
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!