Give a personal touch to your e-Business Card!
How to use your own Logo in your e-Business Card!
1. Open the menu “Profile / e-Business Cards ”
On this site you can see all your e-Business Cards. You received your first e-Business Card for free as you registered with Kylook.
Each of your Kcodes is like a key to unlock one e-Business Card. Simply add your Kcode at the end of this URL:
An example for the Kcode is ANAWORK click here:
Because of this, we strongly recommend getting your Kcode customized. It is much easier to remember, and easier to pass along to coworkers, friends, and/or family! Each Kcode is an automatic link to open an e-Business Card. As above in the example of ANAWORK!
2. Click on the button “Edit” (Pencil icon), on the e-Business Card you would like to edit.
3. Click on the icon button “settings”
4. Click on “Image & color”
5. Click on “Logo / Change”
6. Drag an image into the area, or select a file with your Logo.
7. You can define the web site (link/URL) to be open in case someone clicks on the logo.
8. Click on “OK” in order to save the changes.
“Change the logo” is only available for the users who have UPGRADED their Kylook account.
If you want to get Kylook benefits that go beyond the included free service, just UPGRADE!
Kylook also allows you to customize:
A) Your e-Business Card data.
Select the data that will be “public” (visible for all) and the data that will be “hidden” (visible only to the people you grant Access to) >> Click here to see more
B) Change the logo, see above for details!
C) Define your own colors and images. >> Click here to see more
You can get as many e-Business Cards as you need and display in each different data, colors and images. >> Click here to see more
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
* Video about the Kcode:
* Video examples – how to use the Kcode:
* How to use my QR code on business cards
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* How to select groups to be synchronized
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!