Kylook help you to keep your address book free of duplicates.
Obvious duplicates are automatically merged by Kylook!
By the address book sync and when you add a new contact, Kylook compare all contacts and merge those which are exactly the same.
As example, if you have these two contacts
. John Tel 123456 & John Tel 123456
Kylook will merge them; you will see only one “John”:
. John Tel 123456
Decide what to do with probably double address (contacts) entries.
Kylook show a list of contacts which are likely to be the same; you can decide to merge them. Use the “compare” feature if you would like to have a better overview of the differences.
1. Using your Kylook Web Address book
2. or using the Kylook-App
Deleted contact by mistake?
Kylook will help you to get your contacts back. >> click here to see more
Share Contact Groups with others & Set Permissions
Define the permission access and keep control of your contacts. For each group, you can define who can edit, synchronize and share.
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!