1. Visit the Kylook web site (www.Kylook.com)
2. Click on the “map” icon
3. On the map, write search key words for the address, e.g. “New York”, and …
4. Click on the “search” Icon.
5. If required you can move the position marker!
6. The selected address and the Geo coordinates will be updated and displayed.
… Click on the current “address” field in order to enlarge the address data.
… You can copy the address and/or the Geo coordinates.
Additional useful features
A. Share & send the map
…. Click on the “share” button
…. You can copy the map link or directly email it or share in your social networks.
…. Your friends / colleagues will get a link like this:
…. You can click on it and see the address used in this article
B. Start the route planner to the selected contact
…. Click on the button “Route Planner”
Select the position from the map and save directly in to your address book
You can also add a contact addres from a map, including the Geo (GPS) coordinates! See here how it works:
Download the APP here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
.* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* Video about the Kcode:
* Video examples – how to use the Kcode:
* How to add/remove contacts to/from groups:
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!