The Kylook sync engine is compatible to Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019. >> see more here
You can not sync your Kylook contacts either with Outlook.com nor with Outlook 365, but you can use the export / import feature
How to import my Kylook contacts in to Outlook.com
1. Sign in to your Kylook web account.
2. Export your Kylook contacts to a Outlook .CSV file, and save it to your hard drive.
Click here to see how
3. Sign in to your Outlook.com account.
4. In People, under Import contacts, click Start import, and then click “Other email services”.
5. Browse to the file you saved in Step 2, click Upload and then follow the instructions on the screen.
Share Contact Groups with others & Set Permissions
Define the permission access and keep control of your contacts. For each group, you can define who can edit, synchronize and share.
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!