“Sent from my iPhone“
it’s easy to change your iPhone e-mail signature, just follow these steps:
1. Tap the “Settings” icon,
2. Then tap “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”
3. Scroll down until you find Signature and give that a tap.
4. Now just edit the text. You can delete the signature altogether or create something new from scratch.
A modern and effective way is using your Kcode like in the example. Just add your Kcode at the end of this url (link): “www.kylook.com/k/ ”
In the example the Kcode ANAWORK will be placed like that:
The people who get your email and tap on your Kcode link will be able to access your current (public) data. If you change the information, the site will be updated in less than 3 seconds!
The image shows an example for Ana Kylook. That is how the data assigned to the Kcode ANAWORK will be shown in internet.
The great thing is that you don’t need to update your email signature if any of your contact data changes, furthermore the people who got your email before the change, will see the new contact data with just a click on your Kcode!
How to update my Business Card and set my privacy?
Protect your Privacy
Almost every APP on your device CAN read the “Standard” Android Contact List.
Protect your privacy
For important contacts, those you want to protect from thefts, we recommend you not to sync these contacts with the Standard Device Address Book. Your contact list will be safer if you keep these only in your Kylook APP!
Download the APP here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
This could be also interesting for you!
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!