That is great to back up all your address book and save it to your PC as a file.
Kylook support these formats:
* CSV – Kylook (including contact photos and group assignment)
* CSV- Google / Gmail
* CSV- Outlook 2007 & 2010 (English, German, Spanish)
* Vcard (VCF) version 3
* Vcard (VCF) version 3 with Photowith contact photo
* Vcard (VCF) Apple – address book
To import o export your address book, you just need to log in to your Kylook address book and follow these steps:
The De-duplication (Dedup) feature will also allow for any duplicates to be eradicated in one easy step.
You can export the entire address book or just selected contacts
If you would like to backup your address book as PC or Mac file, the best is to use the Kylook CSV- format, that include all data like contact photos and groups assigments. Read more here.
Kylook keep an Automatic Backup
Delete a contact by mistake? Lost your mobile phone? Kylook automatically backup your contacts so you don’t lose a contact again. Any deleted contact can be restored and synced to all your devices. Click here to see a short video tutorial:
and you have a backup of the backup
We know how important the data in an address book can be, so all our data is stored in two redundant servers which are geographically separated from each other.
Lost your mobile phone or you just got a new one?
Deleted contact by mistake?
Kylook will help you to get your contacts back. >> click here to see more
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!