With Kylook you can sync as many Yahoo accounts as you need.
This video explain you how to sync contacts between 2 or more Yahoo accounts using the address book manager & sync tool Kylook.
Whether through a synchronization via Smartphone (with the Kylook App)
or by synchronizing directly with the Kylook Web (logIn via www.Kylook.com)
or by the combination of both
You can also select the groups you would like to sync with each Yahoo account. Clic here to see how
* The synchronization of multiple Yahoo!-accounts with Yahoo! is possible!
* But a Yahoo e-Mail account can be synchronized with only one Kylook-account!
Share Contact Groups with others & Set Permissions
Define the permission access and keep control of your contacts. For each group, you can define who can edit, synchronize and share.
Contact Change History & Restore Version
It is very easy, click here and see how to do that
Protect your privacy – Smartphone & Tablet
Warning: almost every APP on your device CAN read the “standard” Android contact list.
For important contacts, those you want to protect from thefts, we recommend you not to sync these contacts with the standard Device Address Book.
Your contact list will be safer if you keep these only in your Kylook APP.
Get contact Address from a Map
You can also add a contact addres from a map, including the Geo (GPS) coordinates
Download the APP here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* Video about the Kcode:
* Video examples – how to use the Kcode:
* How to add/remove contacts to/from groups:
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!