Sync your Gmail / Google Apps or Google mail address book with your Android Smartphone or tablet.
It’s easy, you just need to:
2. add the Gmail(s) account to your Kylook address book
You can also sync your Gmail or Google Apps accounts with other accounts and devices, like described here.
And Kylook offer you much more
* Address Book backup
Kylook automatically backup your contacts so you don’t lose a contact again. See more here
* Restore deleted contacts
Delete a contact by mistake? Any deleted contact can be restored and synced to all your devices. Click here to see a short video tutorial.
We know how important the personal data in an address book can be, so all your data is stored in two redundant servers which are geographically separated from each other for your security.
Protect your Privacy
Almost every APP on your device CAN read the “Standard” Android Contact List.
Protect your privacy
For important contacts, those you want to protect from thefts, we recommend you not to sync these contacts with the Standard Device Address Book. Your contact list will be safer if you keep these only in your Kylook APP!
Download the APP here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
This could be also interesting for you!
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!