If you would like to remove a device from your Kylook account, please follow these steps:
Go into the tab “Sync with” (1), select the device (2), on the tab “Device” (3) click on the button “Remove device” (4)
After some seconds the Kylook App will show the Log in / register screen
Lost your mobile phone or you just got a new one?
Protect your Privacy
Almost every APP on your device CAN read the “Standard” Android Contact List.
Protect your privacy
For important contacts, those you want to protect from thefts, we recommend you not to sync these contacts with the Standard Device Address Book. Your contact list will be safer if you keep these only in your Kylook APP!
Download the APP here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
This could be also interesting for you!
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!