You can select contacts and print them directly from your Kylook Web Address Book.
1. Log in to your Kylook Web Address Book
2. Select the contacts do you would like to print.
3. Click o the button “Print“
4. Select the data you would like to print for each contact. Here you can also define to sort the list by first or last name
5. Click o the button “Print“
6. Select the print layout: Portrait (vertical) or landscape (horizontal)
7. Click o the button “Print“
Depending on your browser you can get different alternatives for the printing; with some browsers (like Chrome) you can also select to save the list as pdf file, like described in the above image. We recommend you to check your browser options.
You can export your contact list as CSV-file and adapt that with a spreadsheet tool like Excel. Read more here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!