Kylook is working on a new feature to allow you to do a massive data change, we will inform all Kylook users as soon as we are ready.
In case you can’t wait, we recommend you this workaround:
-Assume you would like to change a phone number for many contact entries-
1. LogIn to your Kylook web account
3. In the search field “Search contact…” enter the phone number you would like to modify or delete.
Kylook will show you all contacts with this phone number.
4. Select (check box) all contacts with the phone number
5. Assign the contacts to the group you added before, like described in this link
6. Select the created group and select again all contacts (with the phone number you would like to modify) and export to a CSV file in Kylook format (with photo),
Like described in this link
7. Make a backup of the file (just in case)
8. Using a spread-sheet (like excel) open one of the files and modify the phone number as you want … Take care not to modify any column or column title, so that you can import that later!
9. Save the changes again back into a csv file, make sure you are using comma separated values
10. Now the most dangerous part: again back to the Kylook web, go into the group you added before and delete all contacts. See how many contacts you deleted
Remark: You have 2 backups; the Kylook web Backup (How to restore deleted contacts? See Answer >>) and your local csv back up file
Important: as an alternative you can add a new Kylook account (with a different email-address) and do the next steps, before deleting the contacts from your master Kylook account.
11. Now import the csv file with your changes. Kylook will copy all contacts into the group you added before. Check if the contact quantity is the same, if not, please take in consideration that Kylook could delete some duplicates.
Ready now all changes should be there, if you want you can delete the group you added before (not the contacts just the group)
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
We will happy to help you!
Share Contact Groups with others & Set Permissions
Define the permission access and keep control of your contacts. For each group, you can define who can edit, synchronize and share.
Contact Change History & Restore Version
It is very easy, click here and see how to do that
Protect your privacy – Smartphone & Tablet
Warning: almost every APP on your device CAN read the “standard” Android contact list.
For important contacts, those you want to protect from thefts, we recommend you not to sync these contacts with the standard Device Address Book.
Your contact list will be safer if you keep these only in your Kylook APP.
Get contact Address directly from a Map
You can also add a contact addres directly from a map, including the Geo (GPS) coordinates! It’s very easy!
Download the APP here
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* Video about the Kcode:
* Video examples – how to use the Kcode:
* How to add/remove contacts to/from groups:
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!