Contacts entries may contain wrong data like:
* Tel. #, e.g: 00-49AB67#
* Web address, e.g: www.Kylook.??
* Email address, e.g: johMueller@&&
Kylook help you to detect these wrong entries. Correct these data and keep your address book clean!
1. The tool “Wrong data” is located under the tab “My contacts”
2. This tool displays those email addresses, websites or phone numbers that are not correct. The wrong data appear on the central panel in red and accompanied by a warning sign.
If you want to correct them, select the contact (3) and click on the option “Edit”, which is located on the right.(4)
Once you have corrected the wrong data, click “Save” and the contact will disappear from the “Wrong data” panel.
Click here to watch the video tutorial
Share Contact Groups with others & Set Permissions
Define the permission access and keep control of your contacts. For each group, you can define who can edit, synchronize and share.
It is very easy, see here how to do that: www.kylook.com/en/faq/12705
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!