Using Kylook you can delete all contacts from an iOS device like iPhone, iPad or iPod at once.
The contacts will remain on your Kylook web address book, the contacts will be deleted only from the iOS device.
Just follow these steps:
2. Go into the tap “Sync with” (1), select the device (2), in the tap “Device” (3) click on the button “Delete all contacts on device” (4)
Protect your Privacy
Almost every APP on your device CAN read the “Standard” Android Contact List.
Protect your privacy
For important contacts, those you want to protect from thefts, we recommend you not to sync these contacts with the Standard Device Address Book. Your contact list will be safer if you keep these only in your Kylook APP!
Download the APP here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
This could be also interesting for you!
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!