On Kylook Web-Site: www.kylook.com
How to Add or Remove contacts to groups?
Please follow these steps:
Using your PC or Mac
Using your Smartphone or Tablet
Selecting many contacts
Selecting just one contact
1. Go to “My contacts“
2. Select the contact(s) you would like to add
3. Click on Button “Contact(s) in group(s)“
4. Select the group(s)
5. or deselect if you want to remove the contact(s) from that group(s)
6. Remark: “–” means that some (but not all) selected contacts belongs to the group
7. Click on “Save“
Short Video-Tutorial about Kylook Address Book:
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* Video examples – how to use the Kcode:
.* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to use my QR code on business cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!