If you want to update Kylook on your iPhone or iPod Touch to the latest version, you don’t need to uninstall Kylook. When a newer Kylook version is available for your Apple device, simply visit the App Store to install an upgraded version.
Learn more about Kylook for iPhone / iOs.
However, if you want to uninstall the older version of Kylook for iPhone before installing the latest version:
1. Remove the device from your Kylook account like described here (please click)
2. wait some seconds until the Kylook App shows the Log-In screen
3. tap and hold the Kylook icon on your home screen until the icon begins to shake and an x appears in the corner of the icon. Release the icon and then tap x. This will uninstall the application.
Protect your Privacy
Almost every APP on your device CAN read the “Standard” Android Contact List.
Protect your privacy
For important contacts, those you want to protect from thefts, we recommend you not to sync these contacts with the Standard Device Address Book. Your contact list will be safer if you keep these only in your Kylook APP!
Download the APP here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
This could be also interesting for you!
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!