Tap the Settings icon on your iPhone, iPad or iPod, and tap Privacy.
Next, tap Contacts. From the Contacts screen, make sure that Kylook is enabled/set to “On”.
If Kylook does not appear in the app list under Privacy, try manually adding a contact from your Contacts inside the Kylook APP.
You will be asked to grant Kylook permission to access your Contacts when you install the app.
Protect your Privacy
Almost every APP on your device CAN read the “Standard” Android Contact List.
Protect your privacy
For important contacts, those you want to protect from thefts, we recommend you not to sync these contacts with the Standard Device Address Book. Your contact list will be safer if you keep these only in your Kylook APP!
Download the APP here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!