With Kylook, you can sync your Gmail, Yahoo and Gmail-App automatically and constantly in the background, without having to be using the Kylook-Web!
This new feature allows your Address Book to be updated, even if you’re not using Kylook!
To activate the automatic sync service with Yahoo & Gmail
* Activating the automatic sync service is easy, you just need to login to your Kylook account at: www.Kylook.com
* Click on the “Upgrade” button
Now You’re Ready!
From now on all of your Gmail / Yahoo! accounts will be synced, even when you are not using your Kylook address book.
You don’t need to remember to log in to your Kylook address book in order to keep your Gmail & Yahoo accounts synchronized.
Kylook Free Plan
If you are using the “FREE of charge” Kylook Plan, your Gmail & Yahoo accounts will be synchronized only when you are working with your Kylook web address book.
More related topics to Gmail & Yahoo
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!