With Kylook, you can share contact groups with your family, friends and colleagues and set access permissions.
You don’t need Gmail or Yahoo for that!
Do they have already a Gmail or Yahoo account?
And do you want to:
* be the administrator of a Master Address Book / Contact List?
* share your contacts between Gmail / Yahoo accounts?
* define who can edit and synchronize (Permissions)?
* get an overview of changes?
* have the option to restore any Contact -Version?
You can manage that using Kylook as the Master Address Book!
In Just few steps
A. For the persons you would like to share the contacts with
They just need to register in Kylook (it’s FREE!) and to add you to their Kylook Address Book.
How they can add their Yahoo / Gmail accounts is explained here:
B. You (The Admin)
You just need to add the people to your Address Book and…
1. Select the contact group you would like to share.
2. Select the persons you would like to share the selected group with.
3. Set the permissions for each person
The main advantages
1. You have the control => You are the administrator
2. You can define and, at any time, modify the access permissions for each group of contacts and person you share with
4. The other people don’t need your Kylook account password to add their own Gmail / Yahoo Account or devices
5. Each person adds their own Gmail / Yahoo account to their Kylook account, you will save a lot of time
6. You don’t need to know the Gmail or Yahoo password of others
7. Each person can manage their private and professional contacts with one address book, only the selected groups will be synced (shared) with others
8. Cost effective:
° Only the administrator will need to Upgrade the Master Kylook Account
° Can sync contacts with more people for the same price!
Upgrade required – Only for the Administrator!
“Share groups with others” is included in the Pay Plans:
How to easily add many people in your Address Book
Kylook provides a great way to almost automatically add other Kylook users in to your address book.
Contact Change History & Restore Version
It is very easy, see here how to do that!
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!