How to setup eMail signatures for outgoing eMail messages from Gmail?
It’s easy to setup your eMail signature, just follow these steps:
>> Login to Gmail
1. Click on the gear icon “settings”
2. Select the option “settings”
3. Select the option for signature
4. Enter the text for the signature you’d like here. Use your Kcode to pass your public address data (e-Business Card)>> read more below
6. Click on the icon “link” >> you will see a new Dialog-box
7. Write you Kcode link like that : “www.kylook.com/k/ANAWORK”, “ANAWORK” is the Kcode used in this example
8. Click the “OK” button.
9. and Click the “Save Changes” button.
Next time you write an eMail you will see the “signature” like that >>
Use your Kcode on your eMail signature
It is a modern and effective way.
Just add your Kcode at the end of this url (link):
In the example the Kcode ANAWORK will be placed like that:
The people who get your eMail and tap on your Kcode link will be able to access your current (public) data. If you change the information, the site will be updated in less than 3 seconds!
The image shows an example for Ana Kylook. That is how the data assigned to the Kcode ANAWORK will be shown in internet.
The great thing is that you don’t need to update the iPhone eMail signature if any of your contact data changes, furthermore the people who got your eMail before the change, will see the new contact data with just a click on your Kcode.
¿How to update my contact data?
Click here: www.kylook.com/en/faq/8747
Other Gmail related topics:
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
.* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!