Follow these steps, if you would like to make sure that all your contacts are included in the Gmail “My contacts” folder:
1. Log in to your Gmail account and open your contacts
2. Select all your contacts (Gmail will select only the frst 250 contacts!)
3. Click on “Groups”
4. Select “My contacts” folder
5. Click on “Apply”
6. You will need to click on “Next page” if you have more than 250 contacts and repeat the steps starting agian from step (2). The reason: Gmail shows only 250 contacts and when you select “all”, you just select the first 250 contacts.
More related topics to Gmail:
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Video about the Kcode:
* Video examples – how to use the Kcode:
* How to add/remove contacts to/from groups:
.* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to – QR code on business card
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!