Forgot my Kcode
After the registration Kylook send you an email with the Kcode. Please take also a look in the spams folder in case you don’t find the email.
If you have the Kylook App for your smartphone, you can take a look into “My data” Icon, direct below your family name you will see the Kcode.
If you still don’t find the Kcode:
just drop us an email from the email address you used during the registration.
We will send you your Kcode.
You can get your personalized Kcode
Forgot my password
If you are using the Kylook App:
Kylook will display a website where you can enter the email address you used during the registration process.
You will get an email with further instructions.
Share Contact Groups with others & Set Permissions
Define the permission access and keep control of your contacts. For each group, you can define who can edit, synchronize and share.
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* Video about the Kcode:
* Video examples – how to use the Kcode:
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!