Share your own Business Cards with other Kylook users.
You can send Contact requests (to Share your Business Card) to other Kylook users or get Contact requests from them.
This document explains the “External Requests” section:
In this section you see the invitation to share Business Card you got from other users. Accept the request with one of your Business Card (Kcodes), the requester Business Card will be automatically updated in your Address Book!
Using your Kylook Web Address Book
Begin by logging into your Kylook account (LogIn) in the WEB:
1. Click on the Menu “Requests”
2. Click on “External Requests”
Remark: click here and see how to get additional personalized Business Cards:
4. You can Edit your Business Card.
Remark: on this site you only see the Business Card data which you have defined as “Public” or “Only for contacts”.
Click Here and see how to edit your Business Card and define your privacy: eBusiness Card: Data & Privacy
5. Click on “Reject” in order to ignore Susan’s Request
6. Click on “Accept” if you want to exchange Business Cards with Susan.
If you do so: Susan’s Business Card will be automatically updated in your Address Book and your Business Card data will be updated in Susan’s Address Book!
The main advantage
* Susan gets your Business Cards updates
Your Business Card updates will be updated automatically within Susan’s Address Book.
* You get Susan Business Cards updates
Your Address Book will be updated automatically in case Susan updates her Business Card.
Kylook also shows you a log of the most recent changes, keeping you up-to-date.
* You keep the control:
– you can stop the automatic update any time
– Contact Change History & Restore Version
With Kylook, you can have an overview of Contact Change Histories and restore any past version!
It is very easy, click here and see how to do that
– Share Contact Groups with others & Set Permissions
Define the permission access and keep control of your contacts. For each group, you can define who can edit, synchronize and share.
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* Video about the Kcode:
* Video examples – how to use the Kcode:
* How to add/remove contacts to/from groups:
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!