Using Kylook you can import LinkedIn contacts in to your Kylook address book and sync with your Gmail & Yahoo accounts, with your PC–Outlook 2007 / 2010 / 2013 and with your Android and iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod) devices.
You just need to export your LinkedIn contacts and import these to your Kylook address book
Export the LinkedIn Contacts
The LinkedIn limitation: you can not export all YOUR (?) contact data, LikedIn allow you to get only that: full name, email address, current employer, and position are exported
Follow these steps to export your(?) LinkedIn contacts
1. Log in to the LinkedIn account
2. Move your cursor over Connections at the top of your homepage and select Keep in Touch.
3. Click the Settings icon near the top right.
4. Click Export LinkedIn Connections.
5. Select the file type “Microsoft Outlook (.csv file)”
6. click Export. Save the file somewhere you can find it, like your computer’s desktop.
That is the file you will import to your Kylook address book
Remark: The CSV and vCard formats do not support all characters. Extended characters such as Chinese, Japanese or Hebrew aren’t supported.
Import the LinkedIn file to your Kylook Address book
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to use my QR code on business cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!