You can Sync your Outlook contacts with Kylook using the Kylook plugIn >> click here to see how
In case of any issue you can also export your Outlook contacts and import into Kylook using the Kylook import feature ( click here to see how)
The most common export file format is a comma separated value (CSV) file. If you are exporting your contacts for use in another copy of Outlook, we recommend that you choose an Outlook Data File (.pst) as the export format. Otherwise, CSV is the format you want to select.
Export Outlook 2010 Contacts to a CSV File
Follow these steps to save your contacts from Outlook 2010 to a CSV file:
1. Click the File tab
2. Click Options
3. Click Advanced
4. Under Export, click Export
5. In the Import and Export Wizard, click Export to a file, and then click Next
6. Under Create a file of type, click the type of export that you want, and then click Next.
7. Under Select folder to export from, select the contact folder that you want to export, and then click Next.
8. Under Save exported file as, click Browse, select a destination folder, and in the File name box, type a name for the file.
9. In the Export to a File dialog box, click Next.
10. Click Finish.
Export Outlook 2007 Contacts to a CSV File
1. Select File | Import and Export from the menu
2. Make sure Export to a file is highlighted and click Next
3. Select Comma Separated Values (Windows) as the file format and click Next
4. Highlight the Contacts folder and click Next
5. Use the Browse button to select a location and file name for your exported contacts and click Next
6. Click Finish
import the CSV file into Kylook using the Kylook import feature ( click here to see how)
For any question don’t hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
* Video – How to sync Gmail & Yahoo:.
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Video about the Kcode:
* Video examples – how to use the Kcode:
* How to use your Kcode on your email signature:
* How to – QR code on business card
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!