1. If your device is online
Kylook need a Wi-Fi or “mobile data” network in order to communicate with the server and transfer the contact data. Remember that your service provider may charge you for using the “mobile data” network, try to use the Wi-Fi.
On Android (see your device settings)
2. If the device synchronization is active
On the Kylook- App the user can interrupt (or reactivate) the synchronization between device and Kylook server.
Check if the sync is active. To reactivate the device sync with Kylook Server, please proceed as follows:
On settings / Sync >> activate the synchronization
3. If there is an “online” data connection between the device and Kylook
From time to time (very seldom) could happen that a device lost connection with a single server. To reset the data connection:
Turn on airplane mode (offline) and then turn off the airplane mode. Wait about 5 secs.
on Kylook Web you can see your device Online status .
1. Go into tap “sync with”
2. select the device and
3. tap on “Device“.
The LED (see the arrow) shows if the device is conneted to the Kylook server (green LED) or not (red LED).
If the issue persists and the device do not recover the data connection with the Kylook server, you will need to turnoff and turnon de device.
4. Try by turning the device off and on
5. By Wlan / WiFi – Router
Make sure that:
* the parental control for the device (Smartphone / Tablet) is disabled.
* At least one of these Proxy Ports is open (enabled): 5222, 5224 or 5225
6. Still not working?
Last try: uninstall & install again the Kylook App
Protect your Privacy
Almost every APP on your device CAN read the “Standard” Android Contact List.
Protect your privacy
For important contacts, those you want to protect from thefts, we recommend you not to sync these contacts with the Standard Device Address Book. Your contact list will be safer if you keep these only in your Kylook APP!
Download the APP here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
This could be also interesting for you!
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!