With Kylook, you can have an overview of Contact Change Histories and restore any past version!
Do you prefer to watch the video?
LogIn at the Kylook Web: www.Kylook.com
To see the contact change History:
1. Go to “My Contacts” / “Address Book“
2. Select the contact
3. Click on the “History” button
You will get a list with the most recent contact changes (versions)
4. Click on any contact data version
You will see the contact data at the selected date (version).
Up to 10 contact versions can be displayed at the same time.
The contact versions with the icon “Deleted” (in the column “What”) contains this information: date of deletion and who deleted the contact. Open the version just before the delete date in order to see the contact data at the time of deletion.
If you would like to compare any versions [V] with the current contact data [A], you just need to open the current contact (3) beside the window with the selected contact version.
Restore contact versions
Select and copy only some data
In you don’t want to restore the entire version and just want to copy and paste some data, open the contact version [V] and the current contact [A] at the same time and:
6. Select and copy the data needed from [V] and
7. paste this in to the current contact [A].
The “Contact Change History & Restore Version” is included in the Pay Plans:
Share Contact Groups with others & Set Permissions
Define the permission access and keep control of your contacts. For each group, you can define who can edit, synchronize and share.
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!