Add a contact address from the map
1. Open your Kylook web contact list (address book), using your internet browser
2. Click on the contact to which you would like to add or modify the address data
3. Click on the address, or
4. add a new address using the (+) icon
5. Click on the “map” icon >>in the upper right of the edit window of the address
6. On the map, write search key words for the address, e.g. “New York”, and click on the search Icon.
7. If required you can “move the position marker”
8. The selected address will be displayed
9. Clic on “save”. The new address will be added to the contact data.
Additional useful features
A. Share & send the map
…. Click on the “share” button
…. You can copy the map link or directly email it or share in your social networks.
B. Start the route planner to the selected contact
…. Click on the button “route planner”
General purpose MAP
You can also search for any address / position / direction, regardless of the contact data. Click on the “MAP” icon; it’s shown at the top of the web site.
Share Contact Groups with others & Set Permissions
Define the permission access and keep control of your contacts. For each group, you can define who can edit, synchronize and share.
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!