Kylook will alert you to birthdays you need to remember.
You can activate to get a remember email with the
Kylook Birthday Reminder!!!
Contact list sort by Birthday
Using your Kylook web address book you can sort your contacts by birthday:
1. Log in to your Kylook account and go in to “My contacts”
2. Click on the “Birthday” column title.
3. If you don’t see the birthday column, just click on the button “Show columns” and select “Birthday”
Edit a contact birthday or event
Both on the Kylook web and in the Kylook APP (Android, iPhone, iPad), you can edit birthdays and events. Click on the contact and edit (2) the birthday.
If you would like to add other events click on the add Icon (1), edit (2) and do not forget to save (3) your changes!
Enable / disable the Birthday Reminder Service
If you would like to get a “Birthday Reminder“ email, just enable (activate) that in “Profile / Settings” (1), (2) and (3).
Kylook will send you an email with people who have birthdays to remember in the current day !
You can any time disable this service; just de-select the check box (3)
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!