Kylook keep an Automatic Backup
Kylook automatically backup your contacts so you don’t lose a contact again.
Any deleted contact can be restored and synced to all your devices.
And you have a backup of the backup
We know how important the personal data in an address book can be, so all our data is stored in two redundant servers which are geographically separated from each other for your security.
Lost your mobile phone or you just got a new one?
Deleted contact by mistake?
Kylook will help you to get your contacts back. >> click here to see more
How to save the Address book in a local file (local Backup)
Share Contact Groups with others & Set Permissions
Define the permission access and keep control of your contacts. For each group, you can define who can edit, synchronize and share.
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!