1. open your Kylook APP (after the log In)
3. You will find the APP version on the on the right upper corner
From your Kylook web Address book
Follow these steps to see the Kylook App version on all devices :
Log in to your Kylook web address book, using any of your Kcode and your password >> www.kylook.com/en/login
1. Click on the tab “Sync with”
2. Select the device
3. Click on “Device” tab
4. The version for the selected device will be displayed. Depending on your device you will see some additional device specs like the IMEI code
Update your Kylook APP
Using an old Kylook APP? Just follow this steps and update your APP
Protect your Privacy
Almost every APP on your device CAN read the “Standard” Android Contact List.
Protect your privacy
For important contacts, those you want to protect from thefts, we recommend you not to sync these contacts with the Standard Device Address Book. Your contact list will be safer if you keep these only in your Kylook APP!
Download the APP here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
This could be also interesting for you!
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!