If the first address book synchronization with your device has stopped suddenly, it may be that the problem is because one of these reasons:
* The device lost connection with the Kylook server. More in this link
* There is not enough memory on the device. These links explain how to check that:
..– For Android devices – Click here
..– For iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod) devices – Click here
* At least one contact entry with corrupted characters.
This link explains how to solve that: Click here
Please do not hesitate to contact us if the problem still persists.
We will be pleased to help you.
Protect your Privacy
Almost every APP on your device CAN read the “Standard” Android Contact List.
Protect your privacy
For important contacts, those you want to protect from thefts, we recommend you not to sync these contacts with the Standard Device Address Book. Your contact list will be safer if you keep these only in your Kylook APP!
Download the APP here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
This could be also interesting for you!
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!