To edit a contact address you just need to:
1. Tap on the “My contacts” icon
2. Tap on the icon (+) to add anew contact
2a. or tap on the contact you would like to edit
….. Scroll down to the “Address” data
3. Tap on the (+) icon in order to add a new address (you can add as many as you want!)
4. Tap on the address Input field
5. Input or modify the address data
6. and click on “Save”!
Get contact Address from a Map
You can also add a contact addres from a map, including the Geo (GPS) coordinates
Protect your privacy – Smartphone & Tablet
Warning: almost every APP on your device CAN read the “standard” Android contact list.
For important contacts, those you want to protect from thefts, we recommend you not to sync these contacts with the standard Device Address Book.
Your contact list will be safer if you keep these only in your Kylook APP.
Download the APP here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!