Important: the email address you use to register need to be a valid one as it will be needed in case you forget your password or Kcode.
You can modify your email address using the Kylook web or your Kylook App (Smartphone & Tablets).
To change your email address using your Kylook App, just follow these steps:
1. Open the Kylook App and tap on “My data”
2. Tap on “Edit”
3. Tap on the email you would like to change and write the new one
4. You can change also the email category (Type)
5. Tap on the icon (+) in case you would like to add a new email address
6. Tap on the icon (-) in case you would like to delete an email address
7. Tap on “Save“
Protect your Privacy
Almost every APP on your device CAN read the “Standard” Android Contact List.
Protect your privacy
For important contacts, those you want to protect from thefts, we recommend you not to sync these contacts with the Standard Device Address Book. Your contact list will be safer if you keep these only in your Kylook APP!
Download the APP here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!