Click on the Icon “Groups” (2)
Add new group
1. Tap on the icon “add new group”
2. Write the group name
3. Tap on “Save”
Rename / edit a group
1. Long tap on the group
2. Tap on change name (rename)
3. Change the group name and tap on “save”
Delete a group
1. Tap on the “delete” Icon
Web Version: how to manage groups
You can select groups to be synced with your Android and iOS devices (eg. smartphones, tablets, etc.)
For each device you can select different groups to be synced with the Kylook APP and the “standard” device contact list.
This is an effective way to protect your privacy and to save memory spaceon your devices.
Download the APP here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
This could be also interesting for you!
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!