One of the biggest advantages of Kylook is the Kcode.
If you have the Kcode of a friend or business partner, you can add a new contact to your address book using his/her Kcode.
Just follow these steps:
1. In “my contacts”
2. add a new contact
3. Write the Kcode
4. Tap on the “magnifier” icon >> Kylook will download the “pulic”
… contact data including the photo
5. save the contact
Using your Kylook web (internet) address book
You just need to login using your web browser and open your contact list.
Protect your Privacy
Almost every APP on your device CAN read the “Standard” Android Contact List.
Protect your privacy
For important contacts, those you want to protect from thefts, we recommend you not to sync these contacts with the Standard Device Address Book. Your contact list will be safer if you keep these only in your Kylook APP!
Download the APP here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
This could be also interesting for you!
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!