Kylook sync the contacts of the local address book and the contacts included in the Gmail accounts.
Contacts shown are the sum of the address books of all accounts.
It could be that some accounts were not displayed on the Smartphone address book and after the sync the contacts of these accounts are visible.
Is easy to hide or display address books. For this proceed as follows:
1. Open the native (standard) address book
2. Click the device “menu /options” button
3. Select the option “contacts to display”. this may vary depending on the device
4. Select the accounts– address books you would like to display.
Protect your Privacy
Almost every APP on your device CAN read the “Standard” Android Contact List.
Protect your privacy
For important contacts, those you want to protect from thefts, we recommend you not to sync these contacts with the Standard Device Address Book. Your contact list will be safer if you keep these only in your Kylook APP!
Download the APP here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!