The icon for the Menu button will look different on different phones.
Here are a few examples of what the Menu button can look like:
If you have Android 4.0 (also known as Ice Cream Sandwich),
your Menu button will be on the screen and will look like this:
For phones without a Menu button
To use the Menu button on your phone, you must long Tap on the app switch button.
Using Galaxy S5 and similar devices, press and hold for about 1 second the dedicated task manage button (to the left of your home button ).
Using Galaxy S6 or S7 (also edge) and similar devices, press and hold for about 1 second the device “Back” button (to the right of your home button ).
Protect your Privacy
Almost every APP on your device CAN read the “Standard” Android Contact List.
Protect your privacy
For important contacts, those you want to protect from thefts, we recommend you not to sync these contacts with the Standard Device Address Book. Your contact list will be safer if you keep these only in your Kylook APP!
Download the APP here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!