1. The device lost connection to the Kylook server. More information in this link
2. At least one contact entry is corrupted or have a none standard character
If this is the case, the only way to solve the issue is deleting or at least modifying (repairing) the “wrong” contact entry.
That could be a hard job if you have a lot of contacts in your address book.
An option is to delete the entire address book, like described here:
* Make a backup of the entire address book. How to do that is described here:
* Delete all contacts from the device adress book. You just need to focus on the contacts stored in Gmail accounts and on the local (phone) address book (marked with the green icon).
* Import all the contacts back from the exported file.
* Try again with the Kylook App and log in with your Kcode
If the problem persists, you can try importing the file into your Kylook web account. You need to follow these steps:
* Stop the synchronization on your smartphone by tapping on the “Back” button. The Kylook App will show the “login / Register” screen
* On the web: log in to your Kylook account www.Kylook.com/en
* Import the contacts to your Kylook web address book, using the file you got from the Smartphone. You will find the file on the Smartphone SD-card. This link explain how to import the file to your Kylook web address book
* Now back to your device, start the Kylook APP and log In, to restart your address book sync.
Protect your Privacy
Almost every APP on your device CAN read the “Standard” Android Contact List.
Protect your privacy
For important contacts, those you want to protect from thefts, we recommend you not to sync these contacts with the Standard Device Address Book. Your contact list will be safer if you keep these only in your Kylook APP!
Download the APP here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This could be also interesting for you!
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!