Prefix displayed as first (given) name.
The issue will appear if:
* you have a contact with a prefix (like Dr., Prof. ..),
* the contact don’t have a first name and
* you try to change the name using the full name field.
See this example:
Open the native (standard) address book
1. Edit a contact, display the name fields and insert a prefix + mid. name.
2. close the name fields and you will see the full name. So far so good
Now to reproduce the Android issue:
3. change the name directly using the full name field
4. If you now display the name fields you will see the prefix in the first name field >> that is the issue
Apart of that, in some devices the Kylook APP will get the prefix twice: in the prefix and in the given name.
Edit the names using the single Android name fields or better is to use the Kylook APP top edit the contacts.
Protect your Privacy
Almost every APP on your device CAN read the “Standard” Android Contact List.
Protect your privacy
For important contacts, those you want to protect from thefts, we recommend you not to sync these contacts with the Standard Device Address Book. Your contact list will be safer if you keep these only in your Kylook APP!
Download the APP here
For any question do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
This could be also interesting for you!
.* Kylook App short video tutorial:
* Your Kylook Web Address book – video tutorial
* Smartphones & Tablets – PROTECT your Address Book!
* Contact Change History & Restore Version
* Your Digital Business Card: Take advantage of your Kcode
* How to select groups to be synchronized
* How to RESTORE deleted contacts
* How to use my QR code on Business Cards
Kylook, your Online Address Book!
Simplify your Life!!!